1. GB/T 11132 Standard test method for hydrocarbon types in liquid
petroleum products by fluorescent indicator adsorption.
ASTM D1319 Standard Test Method for Hydrocarbon Types in Liquid
Petroleum Products by Fluorescent Indicator Adsorption
It is suitable to make the main hydrocarbon of liquid petroleum
products shown on the silica gel adsorption column with fluorescent
indicator.Then calculate it’s volume percentage.This will be
regarded as the quality measurement index of engine fuel,aviation
fuel and other fuel oils.
The instrument is a kind of professional instrument determining
percentage of aromatic hydrocarbon,olefin and saturated hydrocarbon
in petroleum fraction.
I. Main technical features
1. Vertical type and unibody design. No need to install.
2. This instrument is composed of air circuit system, vibration
unit, scale indicator, illumination and UV-light detecting
3. Two pieces of imported precise glass tube adsorption
column.Convenient for operation.
4. Equipped with a adsorption column cleaning unit. Solve the
problem for cleaning the adsorption column.
II. Main technical specifications
1. Power supply： AC220V±5%,50Hz
2. Pressure regulating range of reducing valve：(0～400)kPa
3. Electric agitator： independently controlled for each way
4. Ultraviolet light source pipe： 1220mm in length，wavelength is
5. Illuminating lamp： 1220mm in length，power is 40W
6. Air supply： Nitrogen cylinder （or air compressor，compressed air
7. Ambient temperature： (5～35)℃
8. Relative humidity： ≤85%
9. Dimension: 350mm×400mm×1770mm
10.Maximum power consumption: 600W